Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

♆~The Astrological Neptune~♆

♆~Notes on Neptune~ ♆

Neptune is the planet that rules over dreams,illusions,the film industry,music,religious faith(blind faith),inability to see and think in a clear manner,photography and the mystical side of life that one may not be able to explain.Neptune is a planet that in astrology is like a ghost because you see it then you don't! Think of a boat riding through dense fog in the night at sea while voices echo around you.It will be hard to tell where they are coming from.Hopefully that gives you a picture of how difficult it is to understand Neptune in it's full sense.Neptune modifies your aesthetic ability and it is the higher octave of Venus.Ruler of COSMIC LOVE and the ability to know the world in a holistic none dual state.Neptune is compassionate energy and very giving.Service to others in a spiritual way is something that Neptune does great.

Hard aspects to Neptune can effect your rationality in a way where you may be a bit dreamy and none realistic.For example I have Neptune in the third house conjunct Saturn and Uranus opposing my Sun and Mercury.At times I can get really over the top in my dream world and not see things clearly.I may plan something but too big and not see the small details that help build the big picture.I also get confused easily especially when traveling.I love writing and I feel my creativity comes alive more when I can express myself in my blogs.

Mythology-Neptune is one of the Olympians.Son of Cronus,grandson of Ouranos(Uranus) and brother of Jupiter(Zeus).After the Battle of the Gods Neptune won over the seas.

Quality-Cold/Moist/Transpersonal
Neptune physically is very far from the sun and it is considered the watery planet.It rules the cold sign Pisces of the winter.Receptive and Mysterious.
Neptune is Moist hence the watery planet but it really is a gas giant..The analogy "The Watery One" stems from the water as emotions and Neptune can sink you into a sea of emotions and dreams. 

Neptune takes around 165 years to complete one Solar orbit

Neptune's Satellites
Naiad
Thalassa   
Despina
Galatea
Larissa
Proteus
Triton
Neried
Halimede
Sao
Lemedeia
Psamathe 
Neso 
♆                                                                                                      ♆





No comments:

Post a Comment